Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trying to Get a New Life

Well, I have discovered that I have no life. Yes, it's really sad. Darion has only been gone for about a week now, and I have been totally miserable. I didn't realize until now that my life completely revolved around him. To put a stop to it, I took myself out on a date last night - did you know you could do that? - Date yourself? Yeap, I took myself to the bookstore - got a good time travel romance and then took myself to a nice little Bistro for dinner. While eating dinner, I read and listened to the nice jazz musician that was playing. After that I took myself to the movies. It was a nice evening - I make a good date. Now I plan on finding some fun, single things to do and get out of the house a couple times a week. Watch out Charlotte - Here I come!

2 comments:

Nadyne said...

I am so glad you dated yourself. You know, I am of the mind that we are always our own best dates. We ask all the right questions, laugh in the appropriate places, and know exactly what not to say. You go, girl!!!

So... did you get lucky with your date??? (You know I had to ask, right? LOL)

Anonymous said...

What happened to you all summer....where are the posts?